Scot Holland in Aktau, Kazakhstan
Bringing together unmatched international expertise with thorough understanding of local business needs, we carry out large-scale projects aimed at changing the market conditions and support the highest quality standards of the services we offer.
Our historical roots go back to 1773. CBRE is the leading professional consulting firm in commercial real estate in the world with approximately 29,000 employees in more than 300 offices worldwide (excluding affiliate and partner offices). CB Richard Ellis Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG) is headquartered in Los Angeles.
Scot Holland has been operating in Kazakhstan for 17 years since its foundation in 1994. Today we have established offices in Astana, Almaty, Atyrau and Aktau.
The global platform of Scot Holland is reflected in the comprehensive portfolio of integrated services we offer to corporate clients:
- Strategic Consulting: Advice on aligning real estate strategy to corporate business strategy to release value from property portfolios;
- Corporate Strategy: Advice on optimizing the value of the property assets on the balance sheets;
- Facilities Management: Outsourced facilities management strategy and delivery;
- Portfolio Estate Management: Estate Management of occupied freehold and leasehold commercial real estate portfolios;
- Project Management: property due diligence, project management and turnkey fit out solutions;
- Transaction Management: outsourcing of the management of investment transactions.